Guidance for student
- As Holy Cross is marked by its family spirit, the general behaviour and conduct of everyone in the campus is expected to be dignified and cordial, promoting brotherhood and harmony.
- Ragging is a punishable crime under law and if ragging is found in any form or intimidafion of any sort he/she will be expelled forthwith and the law of the land will take its own course of action.
- Students should cultivate the habit of reading the instruction/notice on the notice board everyday as soon as they enter the college campus and before they leave the campus.
- Dress Code: All students are expected to follow the dress code of the College.
- The college campus is a smoke/drug free zone.
- Students are expected to use their cell phones Taking advantage of the wifi, they may use their cell phones at the Common Room and outside the buildings. Phone should be in the switched off mode during class hours.
- Students must not join any club or society or involve in any engagements that would interfere with their studies without the prior permission of the "Principal/Vice- Principal / Academic Deen".
- Students are not permitted to play in any sports or cultural team against Holy Cross College team.
- Students are forbidden to organize or attend any meeting within the College, or collect money for any purpose or to circulate among the students any notice or petition of any kind or paste it on the College notice board without the written permission of the Principal.
- Active participation in politics is not compatible with the academic life of students and as such students are not expected to indulge in public activities,which are of a political nature.
- Students will not be permitted to make complaints in a body or present any collective petition, but are welcome to present their case, if any, either individually or through their proper representative.
- Teaching-learning is in English Medium.
- The College offers tutorials for deserving students as per their request and initiatives.
- The college offers transport facilities to those who make the official requisition and pay the fees regularly.