Department of Commerce
About the Course: A Bachelor of Commerce is a three year undergraduate degree programme in business and commerce. It also equips candidate with basic understanding of related subjects such as economics, marketing, statistics etc. which creates various scopes for job such as Account Executive, Financial Analyst, etc.
After completion of graduation in Commerce candidate can pursue Master of Commerce, Master of Business Administration, Chartered Accountant, etc.
Course Duration: A Bachelor of Commerce is a three year undergraduate degree Programme.
Eligibility: A student from commerce background at 12 standard with minimum 60% marks in Accountancy are eligible.
- Dr. Shankha Shubhra Bhadra-Assistant Professor
- Samir Bhowmik-Assistant Professor
- Juhendra Debbarma-Visiting faculty
- Sushobhan Sengupta-Assistant Professor
- Sharmili Chakraborty-Assistant Professor
- Ravi Kumar Singh-Assistant Professor
- Dr. Dipankar Dey-Visiting faculty
- Sriparna Roy-Visiting faculty
- Arpana Rani Shil-Visiting faculty